Reports to: Plant Manager
Job Summary: The Warehouse Manager manages the operation of a storeroom and all facets including ordering, receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies, materials, preparing and maintaining detailed records and files for Tecvalco’s natural gas heater product line.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by ensuring the initiation, coordination, operational policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitors inventory levels by conducting cycle counts. Report discrepancies and reconciling with the Purchasing Manager and Finance Department as required.
- Checks documentation thoroughly and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts as approved.
- Oversees the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving the warehouse; helps warehouse staff with this task when required.
- Picking and sorting of parts as required for the manufacturing process.
- Initiates all requests for replenishment of stock shortages and weekly buyer’s reports.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results (as required)
- Maintains warehouse staff by orientating and training employees (as required)
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results (as required)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and/or reviewing professional publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Perform additional duties as required
- Post-secondary Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience with Job Boss or other ERP programs an asset.
- Experience in facility management
- Experience in forklift driving
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Multitask and establish priorities
- Knowledge of equipment safety standards
- Goal driven
- Stress tolerance
- Fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must be available for overtime when required
- Extended periods of standing and walking
- Flexible with day to day roles
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,758.00-$55,000.00 per year
Click apply now to upload your resume!