ORDER PROCESSING REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Operations Department
Reports to: Manager of Customer Service
The Order Processing Representative is responsible for processing daily order submissions and ensuring customer satisfaction of product and service delivery. Order Processing Representatives develop and maintain customer relations, determine whether customer orders may be met or whether alternatives are available, and make discretionary decisions regarding pricing.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely manner
- Create sales orders using customer’s purchase orders
- Manage sales orders by verifying inventory availability and customer requested receipt date.
- Email order confirmations to customers for approval
- Attached relative sales order documentation and make detailed notes in each customer’s database file
- Ensure customer’s account operates with tin the financial terms and conditions assigned to each customer
- Process orders by creating shipment documents, monitor the shipping process updating tracking information as required
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints, offer solutions and customer services.
- Work with Finance department to request invoices if required
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Work with Warehouse staff to ensure customer deliveries/pick ups can be met
- Prepare reports for Customer Service Manager and senior leadership
- Follow policy for quotes and orders
- Monitor and track customer backorders
- Request freight quotes
- Process customer returns and repairs
- Other duties as required
- Must have high school diploma
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Get along with in a consistently friendly way fellow workers and managers, customers, and suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while remaining accurate, composed and positive.
- The ability to speak clear, articulate English is necessary.
- Able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fast-paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting/moving up to 10 lbs.
Click apply now to upload your resume!