T Model Multi-Box
This slip-type design protects the service from downward pressure and the box absorbs the pressure from above
- Meets DOT requirement 192.181; “If the valve is installed in a buried box, the box must be installed so as to avoid transmitting external loads to the main.”
- Easily adjusts to grade level. No need to dig when grade changes, just step-on it to push down, or pry it up.
- A full throat/unobstructed upper tube, allows more room to operate the key.
- Made from SUPERIOR GRADE ABS plastic. It’s long lasting and won’t rust, rot or corrode.
- Light weight and easy to handle.
- 4 or 6″ I.D. upper tube with a 10⅝” x 10½” squared bell.
- Fits a variety of plastic valves up to 6″. The closed bell gives flexibility for use on many steel valves.
- Molded with 3⅜”, 5⅝” and 7¾” cut away arches for use with any compatible valve.
- Use with any compatible Handley valve support for the ideal installation.
- Single or multi-slotting is available for use with compatible Handley valve supports.
- 1½” cast iron flange is standard for off-road installations.
- 5″ cast iron heavy duty flange is available for in road installations.
- Choose from locking or drop-in lids marked GAS, WATER, or SEWER.
- Lids are available with or without vent holes.
- 1½” stackable risers, that utilize the same lid, are available when the road is repaved.
- Extensions available.
- Tracer wire holes can be provided upon request.
- Customized lids are available for an additional charge.