Tecvalco Ltd. is both a premier distributor and a manufacturer that – through hard work, honesty, and integrity – provides products that are both great value and high quality engineered specifically to the Natural Gas, City, HDD, Utility Contractor and Wholesale Industries in Canada. For more information visit our website https://www.tecvalco.com/.
If you are looking for full-time, Monday to Friday work then look no further. Tecvalco also provides company paid health and dental benefits, and access to a company match RRSP. Tecvalco Ltd. is currently looking for hard-working and safety-conscious team players to join our manufacturing facility as General Assembly workers.
Reports to: Project Manager
Full time Monday – Friday
Job Summary: To assemble and test material and finished goods in a manufacturing environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assemble product
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Maintain good housekeeping, keep manufacturing areas free of debris and dirt, and set out or put away tools.
- Load and unload items from machines and work area.
- Locate parts, tag them with identifying text and numbers, and record information such as gauge readings, products produced and manufacturing times.
- Report defective products or observe equipment malfunctions
- Perform a series of QC checks
- Follow all safety protocols, policies, SWPs
- Read and follow blueprints
- Follow technical instructions and interpret engineering blueprints at times.
- Recognize quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Test finished products for defects and be able to trouble shoot.
- Maintain the tools used to create products and identify if tools are out of calibration.
- Actively participates in the implementation and daily routines of the ISO 2015 Quality Management System
- Actively participates and cooperates with internal/external ISO Audits
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to speak clear, articulate English is a necessity
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Goal Driven
- Fast-paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting/moving up to 50 lbs
- Location: North Battleford, SK
- Wage: $17.50/hour
- Looking for employees to work 3:15 PM – 11:45 PM
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license